Welcome to Fortune Farms Maple Sugar Bush. It is operated by the Fortune family and as many as three generations of family members may be in attendance. Our objective is to make your visit an enjoyable experience. We love to explain the art and science of maple syrup and to hear your stories of making maple syrup.
During the season we boil fresh sap nearly every day to make syrup. We also make maple candy and maple “butter”and other maple products.
Sugarbush Season Updates from the Blog
- The Fall Colours are at their best (9/26/2020)
- Maybe Spring is Here (4/27/2020)
- Washing the Lines Finally Complete (4/20/2020)
- Finally a Beautiful Warm Day (4/18/2020)
- Update (4/13/2020)
- The Washing up Begins (4/5/2020)
- The Season is Over (4/5/2020)
See all Season Updates on the blog
You can experience the pioneer methods of making syrup and then taste the differences resulting from traditional to modern syrup making.